Whole-House Surge Protection
Protect Your Valuable Electronics with yes-best.ru Whole-House Surge & Lightning, Installed by a Licensed Electrician
Did You Know:
- There were 114,740 insurer-paid lightning claims in 2013*
- The Average Paid Claim was $5,869*
- The average cost per claim rose nearly 122% from 2004-2013…due to huge increase in the number and value of consumer electronics in homes.
- And many standard home insurance policies don’t cover power surges or lighting strikes*
- Works to protect your electrical panel and complete electrical system.
According to State Farm: “In the United States, power surges are responsible for hundreds of millions of dollars of property damage every year. Surges can instantly overload and short out the circuitry of home electronics. Over time, surges can also cause cumulative damage to your property, incrementally decreasing the lifespan of televisions, computers, stereo equipment, and anything else plugged into the wall. Learning more about surges – what causes them and how to prevent them – can help save money and keep your property safe.” Click here to read full article.
Residential surge protection has long been viewed as an important safety consideration and guidance has been issued in the past to help homeowners protect their house and its contents. This protection has often been described as being similar to an insurance policy, partly because there is not an NFPA code requirement for SPD installation in residences. Today’s residences often contain electronic equipment throughout, including appliances, ceiling fans, computers, security systems, life safety equipment, automation systems for internet-enabled applications, and home entertainment systems.
Expensive Items At Risk:
- Televisions & Computers; Washers & Dryers; Refrigerators
- Anything Connected to Outlets; Smart Phones; Tablets; Laptops
- Security Systems; Fuse Boxes
Ask about an In-Home Assessment and Estimate for safeguarding your home from power & lightning surge.
Three Ways to Add Whole-House Surge Protection to your Electrical Panel:
Examples of Damage Caused by Power Surges
Whole house surge protection is a complicated installation and requires the services of a professional electricians. Call yes-best.ru Electrical Team for information on expert installation.