Rewiring Your Home
Many older homes can have wiring that is over 10 years old. Even if your home is new many of these homes were built using cheaper grade wiring to help reduce costs. That wiring could be incapable of handling the electrical demands of today’s products. Electrical problems can lead to house fires. You can prevent a lot of these problems by getting some rewiring done.
Adding Outdoor Lighting, our Houston electricians can plan and implement your exterior planning.
These warning signs can let you know that it’s time to do some rewiring:
- Circuit breakers are constantly tripping
- GFCI Outlet Problems
- Aluminum wiring can be a major fire risk
- Feeling a slight vibration, shock or buzz when turning on appliances
- Dimming or flickering lights when using appliances such as a vacuum
- Loose electrical outlets
- A house that more than 40 years old
- A burning smell coming from electrical outlets
If you see any of those warning signs in your home, or anything out of the ordinary, please call a licensed electrician. Fix the issue before it can cause any significant damage to you or your home.